To set up your domain with Blogger or Blogspot, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Magic Streams account.
- Select "My Domains" from the menu bar on the left and click "Manage Domain" in the drop-down menu of the domain you want to manage.
- Select DNS management from the left menu.
- Create a DNS zone if it does not exist.
- You are now ready to register your own DNS records.
- In the "Add New DNS Record" field, select "A" from the drop-down menu and enter the IP 220.127.116.11 IP in the "IP Address or Destination Host" box.
- Repeat the same steps and create 3 additional A records pointing to IP addresses 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, and 126.96.36.199.
- In the "www" field as a subdomain entry, enter ghs.google.com in the "IP Address or Destination Host" box. Note that Blogger may ask you to enter another CNAME record.
- Press the "Save changes" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your name server changes to propagate.
Next, you will need to configure your settings with Blogger:
- Sign in to your Blogger account.
- Navigate to Dashboard, Settings, Publishing, Add a custom domain, Switch to advanced settings.
- In the "Advanced Settings" box, type in www.yourdomain.ext (For example: www.mydomain.com).
- Press the Save button to save your changes.