Install WordPress with simple steps
- We link to the Magic Streams website and then go to the homepage.
- We click on 'Services'.
- We choose the hosting package to which we want to install WordPress and click on its name.
- As soon as we move to the new page, on the right we'll see the 'Sign in cPanel' option, click.
- In the cPanel Control Panel, we are finishing down where we will look and click on the WordPress icon.
- As soon as we move to the installation page, click 'Install' at the top of the menu.
- Fill in all the information that you request [more information below] and click 'Install' which takes just a few seconds.
The details we need to fill in the cPanel
Choose Protocol: Select how we want the domain to appear on our blog. If we have purchased an SSL certificate, we put the 'https' option. If we do not, we put the 'http' or 'http: // www' option.
Choose Domain: Select from the column to more domain we want to install WordPress. If you have more than one domain, it will show you everything.
In Directory: In this option we will see how WordPress itself passes 'wp' into the field. We delete it and leave it blank.
Site Settings / Site Name / Site Description: Fill in the title of our blog and description. 'Enable Multisite (WPMU)' is turned off.
Admin Username / Admin Password / Admin Email: Fill in the name, password, and e-mail with which we will be linking to our WordPress blog.
Select Language: Select the language we want WordPress to be. If the blog you are going to open will have articles written in Greek, then you can also choose the appropriate language.
Limit Login Attempts: We enable it so that if someone attempts to log in to the Administrator account and makes a mistake several times, our site will block it.
Advanced Options: We leave 'Database Name' and 'Table Prefix' as they have. Disable Update Notifications leave it off. Auto Upgrade enables it to automatically upgrade WordPress. 'Auto Upgrade WordPress Plugins' enable it to automatically update our add-ons and 'Auto Upgrade WordPress Themes' to enable it to automatically update our topics. We also put our blog to automatically backup one time a day, a week (recommended), or a month.
Select Theme: Select the theme that will be installed along with WordPress (we can change it or even delete it later).
Email installation details to: We fill in the email in which all of our WordPress blog items will be sent to us after installation.